My project is donating to the Ronald McDonald House Foundation, except it’s much more than that. So we (Bella and I) are setting up a cooking camp (baked goods) for younger children. We want to give them a hands on experience that they may not have at home. There will be a $10 camp fee so that we can afford the supplies needed. After that we will sell the baked goods and basketball games to get profit, then that profit will go to theĀ Ronald McDonald House Foundation.

I am exited scared and nervous about this project. I am exited to help and interact with kids I am teaching. I am also exited to help the children and their parents at theĀ Ronald McDonald House Foundation. I am scared because what if it doesn’t work, what if no one shows up at the camp. I am nervous because what if the kids aren’t interacted like I want them to be what if they are just bored by the camp.

Some major goals for this month include flyers and emails. My top priority is to get flyers out and to get kids interested. After that I need to email the the principal of the school the students are coming from. This project is very stressful for me. I don’t know about Bella but this is extremely important to me too, and I am petrified that it won’t work. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be, but when it gets hard I just think of the children that are sick, and sometimes, all that can make it better is a parent to hold your hand and be by your side through the hole roller coaster ride. It breaks my heart when I think of kids that need a parent by their side but their parents can’t afford to be by their side. That’s why I’m doing this that’s why it’s so important to me.

Comment down below and tell me if you think this is going to work and share your thoughts with me.

See my visual aide for more information